Board Advisory Services. Creating a Framework for Assembling World Class Boards of Directors.
Board Advisory Services
We are able to assist with a range of issues relating to the composition, operation and improvement of Board practice, and have developed considerable expertise and resource materials for Board Advisory positions over our many years in business. A few examples of our Board Advisory Services in this area include:
- Working with a new Board to establish a suitable framework for operations.
- Partnering with the Board re the process and use of a system of performance review for a CEO.
- Training new Board members in essentials of corporate governance and requirements of directorship.
- Advising on current remuneration practice, and the appropriate level of remuneration for client Boards.
If you think that your Board could benefit from a discussion about a matter of governance, please contact us as we would be happy to discuss this with you. Our many years of Board Advisory experience allows us to provide expert advice in all board matters.
Leveraging Board Portfolio's extensive range of board director networks, we can match highly experienced Directors with business executives in a mentoring capacity. Our Board Search and Board Advisory services are completely confidential. Please contact us for an assessment. Researching market practice and market rates, monitoring trends and advising on board remuneration are all part of our experience. This Board Search and Board Advisory Service can be commissioned by an individual company or can include more general advice about positioning in the market.
Start-Up Advisory Boards, Private Equity Clients, Capital Raising
Board Portfolio are specialists in identifying value-add Non-Executive Directors and assembling Advisory Boards for businesses that are currently undertaking a Private Equity capital raise. Board Portfolio is an accredited ASSOB Sponsor. The importance of a quality Board of Directors is paramount during a capital raising process, and Board Portfolio has had substantial success in identifying:
- Celebrity Chair, Board of Directors likely to attract confidence and future investment into the company.
- Value-add Non-Executive Directors who either take an equity stake or invest in the business in terms of financial investment, time or experience.
- Board of Directors' assessment and renewal; presenting the right messages to the market during critical early stage capital raising processes.
- Leveraging our unique Board Equity capital raising processes including listing on the Australia Small Scale Offerings Board; raising capital up to $5m for high potential and start-up businesses.