Platinum Executive Portfolio. A Superior CEO Service. Success is Imminent...
Board Portfolio, Executive Coaching for CEO's, Secure Exciting Board Appointments, Open the Door to the Boardroom.
The Platinum Executive Portfolio provides executive coaching for CEOs and can assist with board appointments. The program is aimed at talented mid to senior level executives who are increasingly seeking a more proactive approach to career management. Partnering with Chief Executive Officers, Chairmen, Boards of Directors, Captains of Industry seeking a more proactive approach to Board Portfolio management. Exclusive, invitation-only tailored approach to managing your Board Portfolio, the Platinum Executive Portfolio is an Australian first, a unique Board Management service offered to top executives seeking their first appointment or expansion of an existing board portfolio.
Our senior clients are offered an exclusive, invitation-only tailored approach to managing their executive and board careers. We assist and represent only those who match our stringent criteria, in a highly confidential and professional way. The portfolio approach encompasses your main employment contract or source of income but supplemented by other activity.
Executive Coaching for CEOs,
For individuals who want to manage, lead and take control of their career, this innovative approach is a market leading, exclusive Board Appointment, Talent Agent & Executive Career Management Portfolio Program. We partner closely with you to develop your board and career portfolio, identify upcoming organisations in your chosen field, and highlight specific board appointments, career and business opportunities. As an executive coaching for CEO service, we assist you with useful market intelligence, work closely through to negotiating and finalising your next major employment opportunity, and subsequent board appointments.
Looking to Become a CEO?
If you are also just looking at becoming a CEO we can guide and lead you by providing executive coaching services for CEOs. The portfolio is designed for most senior level executives who want to get serious about their board portfolio but may not be a CEO yet. Our goal is to assist you to obtain more board appointments, career and business interests.
The Value Proposition - Platinum Executive Portfolio
Kylie Hammond the Founder of Board Portfolio will work with you personally on a variety of challenges that senior executives typically face. Issues are addressed with complete objectivity and without emotional attachment. The entire program is very flexible and allows us to put the appropriate level of focus on key areas. If you qualify for the Platinum Executive Portfolio, board career management exclusive services that could be addressed include:
- Creating and executing a board portfolio, and executive career change strategy.
- Identifying suitable board opportunities/appointments and conduct due diligence on companies of interest.
- Assisting you to leverage both professional and informal networks during your job search.
- Understanding how to open the door to the boardroom with companies you would love to work with.
- Developing your Board Profile, Executive Resume, Corporate Profile and other suitable marketing documentation.
- Preparing for Board and “C” level interviews, panel interviews and learning how to interview like a star!
- Managing market perceptions and industry commentary about your business career to-date with future prospective employers.
Platinum Executive Privileges
- Exclusive executive coaching & mentoring for CEO-level business executives.
- Regular private coaching sessions, typically 60 minutes in length with Kylie Hammond, to be held at our offices, or via phone or webconference i.e. Skype.
- Full Board Profile, Executive Resume & Corporate Biography Makeover Service & Extended DISC Personality Assessment.
- In between sessions, priority access via phone or email to Kylie Hammond and full access, as required, to assist you with employment and contract negotiations in final stages of the program.
- Access to confidential market intelligence reports and information that may include competitive salary information, benchmarking information as well as senior executive movements taking place in relevant industries or markets.
- Exclusive - One full day with Kylie Hammond and other advisors
- Membership of the Board Portfolio 'Executive Entrepreneur Club'
Initial Consultation & Implementation
Review of Portfolio Approach To Employment. Laying the Foundations & Clarifying the Vision. Topics include logistics of your career or board portfolio, and expectations, review of career goals, expected results, objectives and strategies for key goal areas, critique and review of current role, resume review, values and talents, weaknesses and your ideal job. Second session to include analysis and conclusions from first consultation plus Resume Development for specific opportunities, review presentation and communication skills and positioning documents.
Contact us now for details of additional advantages of the Platinum Executive Portfolio.
Open the Door to the Boardroom - How to Apply?
The Platinum Executive Portfolio is not for everyone but is designed for most senior level executives who want to get serious about their board portfolio, career and business interests. Kylie Hammond the Founder of the Board Portfolio can take you there, but only if you are committed to excellence and are ready to go the extra mile. Only those willing to take positive career action need apply. Access to the Platinum Executive Portfolio is extremely limited and by application only. Portfolio Programs are available globally in Singapore, Hong Kong, London, New York, San Francisco provided travel and expenses for Kylie Hammond are paid by portfolio member.
So if you are a CEO-level business executive, seeking to obtain a board appointment or require exclusive executive coaching and business mentoring, please request a Formal Application by clicking here.